Friday, July 22, 2011

Psssst... Look Up

I turn 30 on Sunday.

Wow, I know. Thirty. Crazy.

Anyways, the Bean just gave me an early birthday present, and it made me so happy I actually "squeed" out loud.

Check it out, everyone!

Look up.

See my new url?

Yeah, that's right:

www.blogofbecky.com



OOOOOOOhhhh! I'm a REAL blogger now!


I love you, Bean :)


***Update: If it still says blogspot for you, just squint your eyes at it and pretend until we get the kinks all worked out, okay?

***Second Update: I thought I figured out how to fix everything. My word verification was "excitgn". "Yes," I thought. "It IS exciting!"

I totally broke EVERYTHING and my entire blog disappeared.

When I finally figured out how to put everything back to the way it was sorta fixed, my word verification for the change was "eatme".

I hate computers.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger RuckusButt said...

Ok, so this title freaked me out, having just dealt with my second round of hatching baby spiders in my house. They come down from the ceiling on their tiny webs...at which point I freak out and vacuum for 2 hours. So yeah. I've become a touch paranoid about looking up.

So cool about having your own site. If I close my right eye and tilt my head just-so, the blogspot disappears.

July 22, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Veronica Foale said...

There are a few small kinks still, but what is a site without some small kinks?

YAY!

July 22, 2011 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger AareneX said...

SQUEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEE!

July 22, 2011 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

How exciting! You're in the big time now, lol. Happy Birthday, by the way, I hit the big 3.0. a while ago, fun times! ;)

July 23, 2011 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger mugwump said...

Happy Birthday you! Every year that goes by puts you that much closer to that Morgan...

July 23, 2011 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

It is now fixed.


The Bean

July 23, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home