Sunday, July 17, 2011

Killing Zombies is Serious Business



In May I agreed to be maid (matron? ick.) of honor in a wedding.

The wedding happened yesterday.

Yes, that's right---two months from initial planning stages to execution.

I've never been so exhausted in all of my life... I seriously think this wedding wore me out more than my 37 hour labor with Squidgelet.

On the other hand, it was all worth it, because the reception was held at Dave & Buster's and I now have the world's most awesome photo of myself:


Me.


Pearls.


Makeup.


A plastic machine gun.


And a wild "I'm-killing-zombies-don't-interrupt-me" gleam in my eyes.













Sweet.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger AareneX said...

LOVE this photo!

July 17, 2011 at 3:15 PM  
Anonymous My Bad Pants said...

I have to say, when the world self-destructs into an episode of "David Tutera's 'My Fair Zombie Apocalypse'" ...well Pikachu, I choose you. Well, you and a ring of treadmills facing away from my safe house.

You just have to shoot the a-typical zombies that can get through my barrier; zombie sprinters or marathoners or whatever they are. You look like you've got some pretty good practice in already.

July 17, 2011 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger mugwump said...

Man. I will never make fun of one of your rampages on Popsicle Head again.
If you say he's the best horse ever made, why then I believe you. Really. I'm sorry.

July 17, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Fyyahchild said...

Lol...treadmills. Brilliant.

Mugs - I don't know about anything else but I bet Popsicle Head is cheaper to feed than any of my three beasties. And I bet he NEVER goes lame. I'm starting to think its the way to go.

July 18, 2011 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Jamethiel said...

Now I have truly found the leader of my "Survive the Zombie-apocalypse" team! Now to get you out of wonderful, way too full of people Cali, right?

July 20, 2011 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Bookmaster said...

check it out: http://runforyourlives.com/

:)

October 30, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home