Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lazy



A picture's worth a thousand words.

So that means a video's worth, what, a million words?

In that case, I am totally overachieving this week.

First, the cast of characters - I thought I'd do a test run at videotaping all three of us before I got to the meat of the explanation. After all, I'm sitting in a chair, holding two kids and using one arm to take a video with my cell phone camera. I figured I should do a test run. I decided to ask the DragonMonkey a few questions showing off how cute he is and how he says "Nonope" instead of "oatmeal".

Instead, I got a video of a two-year-old who spits and says oatmeal perfectly clear. Ah, such is life.





And now for the explanation:



Anyways, I'm off to go drag my tired carcass into bed. I'll leave you with a photo from this weekend - Guess who I got to meet?


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your boys are adorable!

May 31, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger AareneX said...

It's a good thing they're SO DANG CUTE, else you DEFINITELY would have eaten them while their bones were still soft...

June 1, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home