Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Guess That DragonMonkey!

Boy, I've been quiet lately on this blog.

On the other hand, the house is clean, the fridge is full of groceries (Woohoo! real groceries!  and they're not rotten, old, and spoiled, either!), the dog is getting walked regularly, the DragonMonkey is nearly potty trained, and I'm keeping up with the laundry.


I know, right?  I'm impressed, too.



At any rate, one of the reasons I've been so quiet is that January has been a busy month.

It's been a VERY busy month. In fact, I have some fun news to share.


NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT.


Good Lord, why is it that everyone always thinks I'm pregnant whenever I say I have some news?  Yeesh.  The Squidgelet's not even a year old - give my uterus a breather, won't you?



Anyways, I'm not vain enough to think that my news is as interesting to me as it is to you.

So, you know what?  I'm going to make it interesting to you.  I'm going to turn it into a game.

Here's how it will go down:  I'm going to videotape DragonMonkey flat out telling you what my happy secret is. 

That's it.  That's the game.

The trick is, you just have to understand what the heck he's saying.

I don't want to hear any whining, either.  If I have learned how to understand this kid's lazy, incoherent mumbling, you can too.  (For the record, he is getting more intelligible.  We just have to push him to enunciate, which I'm obviously not doing for the sake of this game.)




If you think you know the answer, you can email me:  blogofbecky@gmail.com  You can make more than one guess throughout the week (I'll reveal the answer next Monday), but you can only have one "final answer". 



Anyways, here's your first clue:








If you guess right, you win:

A brand new car !

  Fifty thousand dollars !

Anne Hathaway in a bikini (Sorry, Bean.)

  An Andalusian stallion !


A cardboard box full of weird stuff that I find around the house! Yaaaaay!





*** If for some reason you already know what my news is, shoot me an email if you still want to participate in the game and I'll come up with an alternate "Guess That DragonMonkey" set of clues for you.

7 Comments:

Blogger AareneX said...

I know what the news is, and I know what he's saying.

But that's just cuz I'm sooooooo good.

>g<

WV: lumich
Dragonmonkey-ese for the meal traditionally consumed around noontime.

February 1, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger mugwump said...

Can I tell?????????
C'mon!

February 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that went too fast, but I think I've guessed it anyway.

February 1, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what the news is! And I'm excited for you!

-OS

February 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Anonymous poniegirle said...

I suspect I've guessed... congratulations?

February 1, 2012 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger lytha said...

i have no freakin idea

February 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger sahara4d said...

How many clues do we get?? I think I can guess by other means but I can't wait to hear the other DragonMonkey clues. I'll email you with my guess.

February 1, 2012 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home