Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Perfect Description

I would tell you why it's taken me over a week to post about the simple joys horseback ride... and why I haven't finished the post about the Squidgelet being born... or why I am struggling to finish up the next installment of "Where I Am Now"... or why the funny stories that have happened to me lately are still floating around in my head instead of being captured on the computer screen.

Yes, I could tell you.

But honestly, Veronica from Sleepless Nights already did it so brilliantly, that I'm just going to link to her post..

Amen, Veronica. Amen.

Now if you'll excuse me, I just saw a naked DragonMonkey go running down the hallway, looking very a-la-Calvin-and-Hobbes. I think I need to see what he's up to.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica Foale said...

I'm glad you liked it and honestly, it's just what it's like.

I'm hoping that the naked DM is not peeing on the floor and that you've at least managed some breakfast today.

March 13, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home