Monday, July 22, 2013

Caspian Strawberries Bean



"Alright, Squid, are you ready to choose?"
"Yeah."

"Caspian."
"Capsweean."

"Gilead. Like from the hymn Mama likes."
"Geeyeead."

"Tiberius."
"Tibeerus."

"Okay, Squid, which name do you like?"
"I like strawbewwies."

"Aaaaalright.  DragonMonkey, how about you? I already know my favorite, and Daddy's favorite... which one is your favorite?"

"Capsian."
"Caspian?"
"Yeah. Capsian."

Three votes Caspian, one vote for strawberries.

Caspian Strawberries Bean he is.













Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Dom said...

A (mostly) strong name for a gorgeous horse :)

July 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Liz Stout said...

I love it!

July 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww

July 22, 2013 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Be prepared: You know you're gonna end up calling him "BerryBean" or some other wierd combination as soon as the two of you settle in together. All of my critters have nicknames that are entirely different from their barn names and/or registered names. :-)

July 22, 2013 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I like it - he has a sea, a prince (and possibly a friendly ghost if you consider the right nickname) named after him.

July 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

LOL!....
Tara

July 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger shadowlake2005 said...

I like it!

July 23, 2013 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger AareneX said...

Since it all comes from the Narnia books (even the "Bean", sorta--didn't they eat beans on the Dawn Treader?), I approve.

July 23, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Very regal name but I agree with Heather. It will turn into BerryBean or some such at least part of the time. I have about 10 names for my dog and at least that many for my horse. His registered name is Jessie's Sure Shot but his barn name is Kokomo or Ko or everything from pookie to S.H. In some weird way he seems to know what they all mean. What ever you call him he is gorgeous.

July 26, 2013 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home