Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mustang Diaries: Cascade Horse Fair

Hey, check it out: If I am succesful with this new "link to" button I just tried out for the first time, you should get a link back to Mustang Diaries' post about the upcoming Cascade Horse Fair. I recommend checking it out---there's a picture of someone sitting comfortably on a cutting horse as it does its dance in front of a bull.

Mustang Diaries: Cascade Horse Fair


Now, you didn't hear it from me, but Tracey actually photoshopped that guy's head onto my body. That's actually ME sitting all relaxed and comfortable in that saddle.


....


.......


............



Dang. Nobody believed me, did they? Oh well. If you did, I was going to try to find a picture of "Olympic gold medal jumper" and see if I could convince you that was me, too.


Someday I'll be able to ride a horse like that.


Now, if you'll excuse me, the DragonMonkey just ran past me, completely naked (two minutes ago he was completely clothed), opened the cabinet door where we keep the baggies to pick up Bad Max's poo, grabbed one, and then skittered out in the back yard, giggling.

This can't be good.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!

And not so cool about DM. I do not miss those days! Actually, you're making me ever so grateful we're moving into mouthy tween stage here. *sigh of relief*

September 29, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger AareneX said...

I believe.

(clapping hands)

September 29, 2011 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Morgan said...

I am continuously entertained by DM. I feel like proximity to DM might be inversely related to the entertainment value of some of these stories, however! I would bet that you are less amused than I am at some of his antics...

October 2, 2011 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home