Friday, October 22, 2010

Awkward Moment at Work #732

In the spirit of Mompetition's videos, which kept me cracking up all evening (and also because I followed the link at the end of the video and had a lot of fun playing around with the free software), today's Awkward Becky moment will be brought to you in a full-color, stereophonic, cinematic event!

The following conversation took place yesterday morning. So far I've avoided returning to the kitchen/break room, since I'm pretty sure I never want to see this guy again.


Ever, ever again.




Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Veronica Foale said...

Oh god. Did he look at you like 'you asshole' at the end of it?

I hated being pregnant. Even after having issues conceiving, I fucking hated pregnancy. End result was the point, not the pregnancy.

October 22, 2010 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger AareneX said...

Your life.

I'm so glad it's YOURS, and not mine.

Just sayin'.

WV: ignita
that look the guy gives you at the very end of the clip. yup, that one.

October 22, 2010 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Whywudyabreedit said...

OMG that was hysterical! How awkward...

December 6, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home