Monday, August 9, 2010

Bwahahahaha!

I'm sorry.

I know it's not nice to make fun of people.

It really isn't.

Still.



BWAHAHAHAHAHA!


(Click on the image to see it in its full glory.)

At first, I thought it was a typo. Heck, I'm guilty of those all the time. I was expecting to open up the ad and see "3/4 Thoroughbred, 1/4 Quarter Horse" or something along those lines.

Nope.

It's a 3/4 horse. Not only that, it's a brand spankin' new 3/4 horse. I mean, it's still all wet behind the ears, and everything.

This sounds like a pretty good deal. 75% horse for only $1800?

I mean, wow.

You usually only get about 55-60% horse for that kind of money. Someone needs to jump on this.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mugwump said...

Maybe it's $1800 Downey....3/4 horses are rare.

August 17, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home