Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yaaaay!

I'm cooking poop!





It smells GREAT in here!


I'm so glad that I'm here, at home with my clogged toilet... and not out there working one of those real, office-type jobs where I'd have to worry about a paycheck, or Casual Fridays, or office birthday parties where people bring in yard-long cakes with butter cream frosting.

Nope!

I get to be bitten by a teething DragonMonkey and boil water to cook the poop in my ferociously stinky, almost-overflowing toilet!


Yaaaay!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Veronica Foale said...

YAY!

Although, maybe you should add a cat to that boiling water smell. No really, it might make it smell better.

Heh.

January 6, 2010 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger phaedra96 said...

Sounds like a good day to...Move to Nebraska!!!!

January 8, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home