Monday, March 16, 2015

I Am Not Smart

I found this neat little biological fact in a thread of scientific facts:


One of the most recent byproducts of human evolution is that no matter how hard you try, you can't pee your pants on purpose.  Your biology won't allow it to happen. Go ahead, try right now!

Just in case you're curious, you shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet.  Let me save you some embarrassment... it's not true.  I know this because... because reasons, okay?






7 Comments:

Blogger mugwump said...

Sigh

March 16, 2015 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Is this the part where we all remind you that, not everything you read on the internet is true?

March 16, 2015 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

At least it was on purpose, which is moderately better than laughing at something hilarious and doing it accidentally.

March 16, 2015 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger AareneX said...

Snork.

March 16, 2015 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. I would have felt compelled to try it myself. You've done a service for humanity.

March 17, 2015 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger Redneck Geologist said...

That. is. too. funny.

March 18, 2015 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Whywudyabreedit said...

Being gullible doesn't make you not smart, it is just part of what makes you You! I briefly felt compelled by the statement, but I was pretty sure that I would be able to get it done, and I didn't want to have to clean up the mess!

April 5, 2015 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home