Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ugh

I know, I know.


Inner beauty is more important than outer beauty.


It's who we are on the inside that counts.


Pretty is as pretty does.


Blah, Blah, Blah.


Somedays knowing all that doesn't matter. Some days I just want to wake up an see this in the mirror:







Or this:





or this:








Today that isn't the case.
Today, the only place I'm going to see beauty like that is by googling.
And why is that? Because today, after another sleepless night with the baby, and after a stressful day yesterday, and a nasty cold to top it all off... Today, when I looked in the mirror, all I saw was this:






Oh well. I guess we all have days like today.

Sigh.

Today is one of those days where I used to go out to the stables, and bury my face in that healing little groove where Jubilee's neck met his shoulder, and inhale deeply. I miss horses. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go blow my nose. Sexy, huh? :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home